Perkenalkan USG wanita premium baru yang dirancang untuk meningkatkan kepercayaan diri dan efisiensi dalam perawatan kesehatan wanita. Sistem USG HERA W9 baru menggabungkan teknologi pencitraan unggul dengan desain ergonomis untuk memajukan alur kerja. Menampilkan Crystal Architecture™ yang inovatif dan teknologi pemrosesan gambar premier, HERA W9 menghasilkan hasil yang realistis, gambar resolusi tinggi untuk akurasi luar biasa.
- Technologypowered by Crystal Architecture™
- Fast Rendering X2 GPU Memory
- High-Quality Images X11 Processing Power
- Fast Frame Rates X10 Data Transfer Rate
- ShadowHDR™ selectively applies high-frequency and low-frequency of the ultrasound to identify shadow areas such as fetal head or spine where attenuation occurs
- ClearVision provides clearer tissue boundaries using the noise reduction filter and produces sharp 2D images. It reduces halo artifact that occurs when the tissue contour is enhanced, and removes noises on the tissue boundaries
- HQ-Vision™ provides clearer images by mitigating the characteristics of ultrasound images that are slightly blurred than the actual vision
- CrystalVue™ is an advanced volume rendering technology that enhances visualization of both internal and external structures in a single rendered image using a combination of intensity, gradient and position
- RealisticVue™ displays high resolution 3D anatomy with exceptional detail and realistic depth perception. User selectable light source direction creates intricately graduated shadows for better defined anatomical structures
- HDVI™ is a volume rendering technology that improves visualization of edges and small structures in volumes of data. Upgraded marginal expression and image saturation expresses the very details from the angle to the shadow of the fetus
- LumiFlow™ is a three-dimensional visualization of blood flow, which helps to understand the structure of blood flow and small vessels intuitively
- MV-Flow™ offers a novel alternative to power Doppler for visualizing slow flow of microvascularized structures. High frame rates and advanced filtering enable MV-Flow™ to provide a detailed view of blood flow in relation to surrounding tissue or pathology with enhanced spatial resolution.
- S-Flow™, a directional Power Doppler imaging technology, can help to detect even the peripheral blood vessels. It enables accurate diagnosis when blood flow examination is especially difficult
- ViewAssist™ provides automatic classification of the ultrasound images and annotation of the structures to help healthcare professionals in convenient measurement
- Uterine Contour automatically extracts the centerline and thickness of the curved endometrium and provides a coronal view in 3D, flattened by the centerline. In addition, uterine malformation classification is reported according to theESHRE/ESGE* or ASRM* guideline selection
- A semi-automatic technology for biometric measurement, BiometryAssist™, enables users to measure the growth of the fetus quickly while maintaining exam consistency
- Slice A is a feature that improves the contrast resolution of A Plane images. By compositing multiple A Plane images, it helps in analyzing tissues or structures that are difficult to see with only 2D images
- 5D CNS+™ uses intelligent navigation to provide 6 measurements from 3 transverse views of the fetal brain to enhance measurement reproducibility and streamline workflow
- 5D Limb Vol.™ is a semi-automated tool to quickly and accurately measure upper arm or thigh volumes from 3 simple seed points on a single volume data set
- 5D Heart The function provides 9 standard planes of the heart by using the fetal STIC data as well as important information about fetal heart development in an easy and accurate way in accordance with the AIUM guideline.